Wednesday, October 29, 2008

SICKO





Sad to report that Layna-bug is sick with a cold. So being that I was home with her today I decided it would be fun to just stay in our Jammies all day. My hope was that she would take a killer nap because she was so *comfy*...well my hopes faded when she woke up after 45 minutes. Its been a rough day! Needless to say when I broke out the camera tonight she started grinning and shouting 'CHEESE'. WOW!! Do I even say 'CHEESE'?? After snapping a few pictures she looks up at me and says 'Mommy..MORE' I guess I take a lot of pictures :) Still pretty cute for a SICKO huh??

1 comment:

My Bottle's Up! said...

hi jenna! i got this link from rachel... she and billy are our son, jackson's godparents. i have heard tons about you and hope to meet you some day. you have a beautiful family.

take care,
nicole white