Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My Baby!!!











I finally did it!! I cut my baby's hair!! AHHHH Karl and I had talked about doing it before her 2nd birthday and then I became motivated to do it before Easter. We went to this place called Cookie Cutters. It was amazing! They had slides, suckers, cars to sit in and flat screen TV's. We could have stayed there all day. I (of course) got the 'Baby's 1st hair cut' package which included a certificate, picture and bag with lock of hair in it! Perfect for the scrabook. I was a little nervous about how she would do but once they put her in the pink car, gave her two suckers and turned on the tv..how could she refuse?? She did great and I took tons of pics. And now she has this adorable little bob!! She looks soo grown up!!




1 comment:

Laura said...

You are blogging like crazy today!! I LOVE Layna's haircut! She looks adorable, of course, but I totally understand how you feel about her looking "grown-up". Can't wait to see the scrapbook page ;)