Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas!!
















This Christmas was probably the most crazy/fun Christmas I have ever had! We attended church on Christmas Eve and then went back to the Zim's for some pizza. Christmas morning Layna was up at 5:30 and I think Karl was just as wired as she was so we began opening presents by 6:15. Watching Layna open her presents from Santa was a BLAST! She had been asking for a dollhouse for months and was so adorable when opening it. We then headed out to Karl's sisters house because Kurt and Bev got in town around 8:30. We enjoyed a nice breakfast (Thanks Sheri!) and then went to pick up G and G Fry. From then on we spent the day at Zim's for presents and an extended family party. We didnt get home until almost 8pm last evening. We were all exausted but had an awesome Christmas!! I thought Christmas when I was a KID was fun...but having kids of your own tops the cake! Cant wait till next year when I will have TWO to enjoy!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Wow, it looks like you guys had a great Christmas! I can't wait to hear Layna tell of all the fun she had. See you guys soon!