Friday, March 19, 2010

St. Patty's Day and GOOD NEWS!




I had a blast dressing the girls up in green and having a 'photo shoot' with my new camera for St. Patty's Day. I learn more and more about this camera everyday and I LOVE IT! I also downloaded a free photo editing program that I am now playing around with- I just love the special effects in these pics! As I type this...Im proud to announce (while probably also jinxing myself) that Miss Claire slept from 10pm-6am last night!! GO GIRL!! We PRAY this was not just a fluke..but that we are moving into a life with a full night of sleep.




We are also super excited that this week/weekend our good friends Leeann, Natalee and Jarred are here visiting! Its been crazy taking care of four kids together so far...but so FUN as well. Like I told Leeann last night- 'I'd rather enjoy the craziness with someone else!' Especially when it's such a dear friend of mine :)

No comments: