Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day Tea

Grandma Fry, Grandma Z and Claire
At the Mother's Day Tea




Last Friday evening- my mom, Layna and I attended a 'Mothers Day Tea' with Grandma Fry out at Breeze Park. It was a great event although the entertainment for the evening was a comedian who did a program called 'Cooking with Marge'. She was dressed up, working the crowd and talking in a loud, raspy voice. Bottom Line- Layna was SCARED! Her and I had to 'run far far away from that scary lady' for most of the night. We wondered the facility until the very end of the program when 'Marge' was finished. They gave away flowers to the oldest and youngest mothers in attendance. I miss being the youngest mom by 1 year! BUMMER! Overall- we had a great time. I feel very blessed that my grandparents now live in St. Louis and are able to see my girls growing up!




No comments: