Sunday, July 25, 2010

Home Away From Home

The girls and I decided to start an annual tradition of taking a week during the summer to go and stay with Karl's parents in Chicago. We planned the trip with Sheri and her kids as well. We had a blast going to the Brookfield Zoo, Swimming, Watching Movies and mostly just being with family. Sheila took two days off from work and it was really nice to visit with her and her kids. There are many more pics from this trip (mostly taken by Bev) but here are a few from my camera. Thanks again Grandpa and Granma Nelson for a wonderful visit...and for always making us feel like we are at our 'home away from home' :)


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad I made it on your blog with my good old Diet Coke Shirt! I feel so loved by my St. Louis family!!!!