Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Jamaica 2010

Karl and I were given a wonderful gift this December when Kurt and Bev came and stayed with our girls while we took a weeks vacation in Jamaica!! For all their kids 30th Birthdays- Kurt and Bev give the generous gift of a trip + childcare!! Kurt and Bev own a beautiful condo in Negril--so we even had a free place to stay!! Although I was a nervous wreck the weeks leading up to the trip--the girls ended up having a blast with Grandpa and Grandma Nelson and Karl and I had an AMAZING TIME! The 1st few days were rough for me as I felt like I was missing my two arms--I even told Karl I didnt know if I could stay the whole time--but once I was able to relax---it was such a blessing!! I will have a huge section of pictures in my scrapbook (of course) but these are just a few of my FAVS! The picture below was taken in the exact same spot (7 years earlier) when we were on our honeymoon! The only difference was that Im sure I was in some skimpy bikini---not thinking about my two little girls back home! HA! This is a trip that we look forward to taking again---maybe every couple of years if we are lucky!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: