Friday, September 5, 2008

Hello!

Hello Friends and Family!

As I am sitting here while Layna is napping, I have been catching up on some of my friend's and family's blogging sites. I started thinking to myself..'hey..why dont I set up a blog?' So here it is. I figure I have a cute daughter that I can post pictures of at the very least. I will give a few warnings..I SUCK at spelling...so please expect to see errors and dont correct me on them! :) I dont really know what Im doing here in *blog world* so bear with me! Ok..now I have to see if I can post some pics! Wish me luck...

2 comments:

Katie said...

woohoo! good job starting the blog Jenna - Layna is so cute.

Erin said...

Yay! Another blog to read. Love keeping up with the Nelsons. Spoil my pseudo-niece for me until I can get back there in October. I miss her!