Sunday, September 7, 2008

Shout out to my WONDERFUL husband!

As I've read friend's and family member's blogs I occasionally have seen someone post a 'shout out', if you will, to someone they love. At the very least..Karl deserves just that. Frankly I dont know if he is ever really going to check this thing, and I know he'd be embarassed if he knew I was typing this but he's down stairs enjoying the Bears game so...oh well! Any of you who know Karl probably already know that he really is an awesome husband and father. The past few weeks have been no exception. He has worked so hard to finish our basement project only to be followed by my grand idea that we need to relandscape the front yard! He has done an excellent job on both projects! Thanks K for all your hard work. Last night he watched Layna while I had an wonderful time out with my girlfriends at a bachelorette party. This morning he woke up with Layna and let me sleep another 1/2 hr. After church he agreed to let my mom and I go shopping and out to lunch and to top it all off...when I got home all of the laundry was clean and folded and there was new multch outside. I type this 'shout out' in order to make a public announcement to all my 'blog-reading' friends and family that Layna and I have been blessed with the most wonderful, caring, considerate, and helpful husband, friend and *ddaaddy* we could ever ask for. Sorry K..but I had to tell all of blog-world that YOU ARE THE BEST!!

1 comment:

Ferris Family said...

Good job baby brother! I think your a great husband and father (not a bad brother either).