Saturday, December 6, 2008

My Wonderful Husband!




I was totally surprised last night by Karl. Earlier in the week he told me that my parents had offered to watch Layna so that we could wrap Christmas presents Friday night. He even mentioned that they said she could spend the night. Well we took Layna over around 5pm, ate some pizza with my mom and dad and then headed back home..or so I thought. As soon as we got in the car, Karl hands me the camera and says 'You're going to need this to take pictures!' Confused..I asked 'Why?' He then said that we were going to see CARRIE UNDERWOOD!! WOO HOO I was soo excited. I knew she was coming to St. Louis but totally forgot that it was tonight. Anyway- we had awesome seats..about 9 rows up to the right/center of the stage. It was a great concert..she sounds even better LIVE! Thanks K..you are the best!!


No comments: