Saturday, December 6, 2008

Visit to Peoria!







When I got a call Tuesday morning at 6:15am saying that school was cancelled because of no power...I began to wonder what I would do with my day off. As I remembered it was Dec 2nd (Natalee's birthday) I thought to myself...Maybe I should take a roadtrip to Peoria! Within 20 minutes I had packed our bags, called Leeann, and was on the road! **FYI**Leeann is my friend who watched Layna all last year** Well I arrived around lunch time and we went to Applebees to celebrate Natalee's 2nd birthday. Leeann made tacos for dinner and made special 'milk free' cupcakes for the girls to decorate and eat. On Wen. morning we went up to the mall and had the girls picture taken with Santa and also rode the train. It was so great to see Leeann and Natalee again!! Layna did great on the drive so we will be planning the next trip very soon!



No comments: