Thursday, March 5, 2009

Beverly Hills!

So Karl and I had a WONDERFUL time in Beverly Hills, CA. I really didnt know what to expect but it ended up being a week full of fancy hotels, celebrity parties (well just one), tours, visits to the beach, fancy dinners and lots of wine. I couldnt believe how spoiled we were! Our first night there (Oscar Night) we discovered that our hotel- The Beverly Hilton- was hosting an 'after party'. Upon finding this out I knew I had to make my mother proud and stalk all of the celebrities that I could find. Well let's just say Brad Pitt and George Clooney never arrived BUT we did meet some other B/C list celebs! Here are our pictures with the following- RICKY SCHRODER, NIECE NASH (Clean House, Reno 911), Billy (True Beauty), and BIG MIKE (Chuck) We also saw some of the cast from 'The Office' and a few other sitcoms. Story...To Be Continued in the next post!















No comments: