Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Little Gym

As part of our 'spring break fun' up in Chicago- Melissa invited me, Layna, Sheri and Maddox to join her at Evan's 'Little Gym' class. Although Layna was just observing most of the time- she did try a few things out. Here is Maddox being brave on the balance beam!
Layna and me!

Evan being the monkey that he is..literally!!


Layna laying down by Olivia!



She was brave enough to clime the stairs but didnt want anything to do with the balance beam..I dont really blame her! Layna and I had a great time staying a few extra days in Chicago. Karl drove home Sunday and Layna and I flew home Tuesday. Layna did great on the plane (benadryl is my best friend) and I feel like getting 3 free flights before she was two is a pretty good deal!





No comments: