Thursday, February 4, 2010

Photo Shoot- 3 Weeks Old




Claire REALLY looks like Layna in this one!!











When Layna was first born I signed us up for a years worth of photo sessions with a private photographer out in St. Charles. Although she was awesome..and we have great pics of Layna- we are on a limited budget this time around. My good friend Laura was nice enough to come over and help me do a photo session with Claire. She has two boys Nick and Michael- so the boys and Layna also took part in the photo shoot! Although they are not 'professional' I think we still got some great pics. So even though we dont have the time or $$ to get professional pics taken every few weeks...we still think Claire is the cutest thing ever and will keep snapping away with our own cameras!! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Aww! I'm happy that the pics turned out, but all the kids are so cute, I wasn't too surprised. Looking forward to doing it again!

Unknown said...

She is so cute! She has changed so much already since we saw her. I love the blanket! :) Love, She