Sunday, February 14, 2010







We are having a great Valentines Day Weekend here at the Nelson house! We braved the mall yesterday and took both girls out with the double stroller- that was a crazy but fun experience. Then Karl took both girls out again and I was able to sleep for 3 HOURS in the afternoon. It was the best Valentines Day present a sleep deprived momma could have ever asked for. Sunday we went out to breakfast and ran to Target- another successful trip. This evening we will be grilling steaks and watching the Olympics.






The rest of my extended family was in Portland OR this weekend for my Grandfather's memorial service...although I wish I could have been there- we made the best of being here at home. The best part of this weekend is that Karl is off tomorrow for Presidents Day!! :)

No comments: